Monday, March 2, 2009

2weeks;

For the last f'n year I have been stuck in a position . Well guess what I'm out . I found a hella easy ass job not to far from my house . The pay is mad crazy and benefits are bomb . I felt as if I was dogged like seriously . Getting paid under the table . Come to find out I couldn't file for taxes . Then she got the balls to tell me if she did I would have owed the irs money . Bitch no you woulda owed them motha fuckas cause your the one who was paying me hella off . Said she gon' send me a 1099 or 1090 for january febuary nd march . To file for next year . Yeah that's not gunna work . I'm not fillin out a damn thing so you can get more money . Fuck you and ure motivatiomn . I just so sick of her . Man I promise I have came so close to flashing on her but that's just not me . I hold it in which isn't good either . But hell, I gave her a 1 week notice . She had the nerve to get brittle . Talkin bout some "usually you give 2 weeks" . Bitch I dnt have 2 weeks . I got one . Nd I shouldn't even come bak the way you did me dirty . I'm just way to nice . She was like well if you wanted a reference you would give 2 . Bitch I want you outta my life . I don't wanna have shit to do with you and ure scandelous ways . Don't you get it . Then she gon' hit me with the 'it's just business .' Well ure a con . A scam . A lazy pathetic person . Paybak is the worst . I dnt wish anything bad on nobody . You'll get what you deserve . I'll. Let god handle you . If I was a BITCH, I would report you so quick . Ahhhhhh, she said I dnt want this to be the end of our friendship and blah blah blah . I don't wanna hear that b.s. Shut up . U talked big shit to ure sister, bet you thought I'd never find out . Mmhmmm . And F ure sister . Hoe dnt want me at her pad no more cause I kick it with the homie instead of ure kidds, hold up I'm not a child so I won't be kickin it with kidds . Don't get the game twisted . Your not runnin nothin but ure mouth . Ohhhh maan I'm heated . But regardless I'm on my paper chase. Ima end with this, ima tell you like george bush told me, fuck ya'll niggahs I'm outta here !

No comments:

Post a Comment