Wednesday, March 4, 2009

cuss out ;

Ohhhhh jesus lord to day . Bless my mouth lord . I amm sooo angry right now . Like I'm at work and I get left here all day with hecka kids . Then I get a call at about 1:27pm saying that ohhhh the kidds have early dismissal . Wtfreakin heck . Then she gets here and is talking super loud . Her and her sisterrr . Then remind you THE KIDS ARE SLEEP! Mannn I'm just thinking about not cummin bak tomorrow . I am way more stressed than I need to be right now . Like foreal . I hate feeling like this . My eyes r sorta burning . Then remind you she's been gone since I got here . Okay, I didn't even eat lunch so I'm gunna have the worst attitude until friday and btw I'm not cummin in friday . Its my last day , might as well leave with a bang .I will not ever work for her again urgh . I'm just in a b word itchy mood . Pray for me . Some one is in need of a swift cussout .

No comments:

Post a Comment