Friday, April 24, 2009

two days later ;

come on , can I continue to be real for a minute . so two days ago I came to the table with some real, ill yet true shit to a bitch i've known for years .its like seriously, how many times am I going to be disrespected . days had passed as I continued to ignore phone calls and lame text messages . finally I had enough , and at that moment I transformed . I told her I need space . she said that's all you had to say . I said it when I felt I was ready . said I was sick of the negative energy and she irritates me . the truth . then she wanna play the victim . ohh I didn't do anything . but how are you gunna dismiss my feelings . not cool . then remind you I'm coming to you like you would want me to . a bitch went totally off subject talkin about oh that nigga will tell you somethin fucked up and I've always been real and I'm cool off you , do you and I guess cause I dnt have a dick and my name aint ----------- it dnt matter and forget my son and a whole bunch of other irregular bullshit . then puts a corney ass status on her myspace . foreal, let's act a little more older than 14 . I guess you live and you learn . you can't tell a fake bitch nothing cause they'll throw it up in your face in the end . grow the fuck up and get a life and stay outta mines . I'm going to stick to what I knew before you came along again with all the extras . my cheyne, lakethia , denise , demond , bri , and liz . and let's be real , I dnt need you and now life is much less stressful without all your ghetto drama .and i'm the fake one . I'm told, I'm one of the realest females out here, and I dnt have to go around proclaiming it . but be butt hurt . its cool . life goes on . I'm not at all angry , just excited to start my next chapter with the good shit . no more drama .ahhh living great =)

No comments:

Post a Comment